Keeping in shape
Emission measurement of raw gas
- Our service technicians take dust samples at the plant
- In compliance with the emission edge parameters, we take a partial gas flow isokineticly from the exhaust duct. The partial gas flow is sucked through a filter in which the contained dust is deposited.
- Evaluation is done in our own F.O.S. laboratory
- You receive a report which includes solution proposals if neccessary.
- No „unpleasant suprises“ at the legal measurements
- Deviations can be resolved quickly (eg. tighness test, filter replacement, repairs etc.)
- Early detection of damages (eg. defect filter bags, inactive diaphragm valves, incorrect installation of filter elements etc.)
- Your cost-saving contribution to environmental protection, especially during maintenance to prevent time-consuming and costly obligations such as plant closures.
Computer controlled measuring instruments for determining following values:
- Dust concentration (mg/m³)
- Moisture (%)
- Exhaust gas temperature (°C)
- Flow rate (m/s)